Friends of Pecos

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

THIS IS BESSIE'S CHRISTMAS TREE.


Bessie is Debbie Thomas' Mom.
Debbie (of course) is the director of the museum.
Bessie is amazing with her home decor and is an expert quilter, to mention just a few of her creative outlets.
I was visiting her this evening and durn it....I wish I'd snapped a few pictures in her quilt room...especially for Bobbie (another quilter in Kyle) to view.

This is short.
I'm very tired.
It was a long day at Needleworks.
I was there by myself today....and needed roller skates.
Monogramming, waiting on shoppers, wrapping their purchases and the phone would NOT stop ringing.

Goodnight dear bloggers.
Goodnight ROSIE!!!

Love, mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary,

This Christmas tree looks very environmentally friendly.

Love,
Dave

Anonymous said...

As always, your blog is such a nice read to wake up to...Chicken Fry night at the Lodge was alittle slow, but Bubba's eyes had a cute twinkle in them as always.