Friends of Pecos

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TUESDAY PICTURES.






Hey patty...it's CHICKEN TUESDAY! Bowling night for you.

I took these pictures at work today.
These are teeny vintage clothes on display at NEEDLEWORKS...they used to be shown by salesmen who were selling regular sized garments...I.E....these were the samples. They are doll sized. I want them.

And then these are the "vato shirts" that I monogrammed. It took 2 days to make six shirts. There must've been a million stitches in each one. It took 2 hrs. and 45 min. to run the design for each shirt and then another 30 min. or so to hoop the garment before I could sew and then I trim the connecting threads when finished. Somebody got a DEAL cos Peggy didn't realize it'd take so long and only charged them $24. each! It should've been about $40.

And finally this is the west texas sun setting as I leave work....2nd street is not too happening as you can see....in fact almost ALL the streets here are not happening...at least downtown they aren't.

Good night dear bloggers.
love, mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Floor looks real nice. I think those spots are on your camera.
Dan

Dan G. said...

Duh, again. Floor looks real nice, Gene. This time I'll sign in when I leave a comment.
Any news on the Prison???
Dan