Friends of Pecos

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

DEAD ANIMALS AND FASHIONISTAS.















1. It's a bear rug.
The fashion show was at Charlotte and Dick Slack's house and Dick traveled the world hunting...he's in his 90's now.
Dick's grandad was "Uncle Henry" Slack who was a big winner at the 1st Pecos Rodeo. He was grand marshal of the rodeo parades for years and years and years until he died. I've seen pictures of him riding his hoss at the head of the parades.
2. Food table at the fashion show....the wooden bunnies were my favorite thing in the house.
3. Our 2 young models lara and kaitlyn.
4. Me in the outfit I modeled...after I got home.
5. Dead heads.
6. Who likes my new flip flops? I got 'em at th' FEED STORE!
7. The Slack's livingroom where we modeled the clothes.
8. more dead heads.
9. and even more dead heads.
10.a stuffed leopard.
11.a stuffed lion.

RADIO HOTLINE:
For Sale:
Boys playpen. (why is it just for a BOY? what's a girl's playpen look like?)
Regular size pool table or trade for a calf. (i'm laughing.)
Pool table or trade for 25 joints of tubing. (still laughing.)
Wanted:
Someone to make hair bows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how many folks attended the fashionista show? About half of the female population of West Texas, I bet.

Yeah, you can find all sorts of gear at your local feed and seed store - I nean, if you can't find it at the Flyin' J Truck Stop.

R.B.