Friends of Pecos

Thursday, June 26, 2008

2008 West of the Pecos Rodeo Parade.
















The parade was fun but seemed to have not as many entries this year.
Gene and I watched it from in front of Needleworks in the shade.
The stupid cops repeatedly sounding their sirens...like FIVE at a time ruined parts of it...my boss Peggy got mad and went into her store.
I bet it hurt all the horses ears...totally uneccesary and SO irritating.
Photo #4. Some of my little Girl Scout/Brownies were on this float.
Photo #5. This is our Golden Girl aka Rodeo Queen.
Photo #7 Who knows what this implement is? I'll tell ya in the next blog.

That's all.
mary

2 comments:

Dan G. said...

I love a Parade. We will see 2 up here in Ephriam. WI

Anonymous said...

I think photo #7 is a land mine plower/removal thingie - you know, they use them in the cantalope fields!

R.B.