Friends of Pecos

Monday, April 21, 2008

HUMMINGBIRDS SHOULD BE CALLED "ZOOMERS".





There IS no other Pecos news except that we enjoy the birds every evening.
We see them in the morning too but at dusk is when they get super duper zoomie.
Click on the pictures and make 'em big.
Blue-the-Parakeet was here the other day...hadn't seen him in over a month.
All the other wild birds are having sex and building nests.

I rode my bike to work today.

We hope to finish the patio cover this weekend.

Our water, garbage, sewage bill is getting too big and the backyard looks crappy no matter how much we water it.

I want to change my name.
The two new ones that I heard are: Aunt Willie Maud and Aunt Lillie Lou...in the same family.

MDP

3 comments:

Dan G. said...

Your hummers seem to be more friendly than ours. They won't eat/drink together. One always fights off all the others. He spends more energy just guarding his feeder.

Anonymous said...

So what's the time record for bicycles between your house and Needlewerks? The swallows are back in my breezeway - Calli makes sure that they behave.

R.B.

Dan G. said...

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!