Friends of Pecos

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DEC. 17, 2009 GIRL SCOUT TROOP #90-Christmas Party.








This was the girls 4th year to have their party here.
1. A sleepy little sister.
2. Eating.
3. Troop leader Dorinda and helper Gladys.
4. Each girl made us a Christmas card.
5. Troop #90
6. The Girl Scout pledge.
7. I pledge allegiance to the flag.
There are ten girls in troop #90...three of them are new and had not been here to the house.
I made a little scavenger hunt for them. They had to go around and find five things (each) that I had hidden in the house....a pecan, a walnut, a red stone, a coin and a glue stick. Then they got candy for their five items.
They ate and then exchanged presents.
I made each girl polymer clay covered ball point pens in purple and gold...the Pecos Eagle colors. I'm annoyed that I forgot to take pictures of them w/ their pens.
Every year I make them a Christmas necklace. In past years they have had a santa, a crystal and I forgot what else. This year I made necklaces out of polymer clay and glued a "lucky coin" on the back....some were Dutch coins and some were German coins. You can see the necklaces in photo #6.
The party lasted 2 hours and everyone had fun.
Feliz Navidad!

No comments: