Friends of Pecos

Sunday, May 17, 2009

SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY.




One day last week our neighbor Scott brought his horse home for lunch.
The horse whinnied "Hi" to me a couple of times and Bennie went nuts....lots of barking.

Well, we FINALLY got our turn yesterday.
It rained like hell for about 20 minutes and then we had a lovely light "farmer's rain" for another 45 minutes or more.
YAY! YAY! and YAY!!!
It's still strange for us to live in a place with so little rain.
We smell it and sometimes even SEE it....but we don't get wet.
There was thunder and everything.
Bennie barks at thunder...Willie goes and hides.

That's all.
love, mare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mare
I worked at the R-12 back in the mid 80s and was wondering if you knew how I could find Kyle Kimbrough. A google search brought up his name in your blog. Thanks
Mark Hood
Austin

Anonymous said...

Mare, I forgot to give you my email address. It's markhood@sbcglobal.net
Thanks
m