Friends of Pecos

Thursday, July 5, 2007

LET'S RODEO ONE MORE TIME.






Scott took a couple of hundred rodeo pictures and I wanted to share a few.
Gene went back to work today, so this is my first day home alone in a long time...it feels funny but nice.
I have plenty to keep me busy.
I go back to work on monday.

Jamey has been calling to check in each night while on her semi-route 66 road trip.
Last night she was in Arizona.
She's seeing the grand canyon etc. and will go san diego next i think....and then pick up russ in L.A. the 7th or 8th. He's flying there from NYC.

The Higgins family (C.J., Kevin and alex) and their friend debra (from midland) have gone to alpine and then big bend for a few days and will stop here again before heading home to Tom Bean (near sherman).

RADIO HOTLINE:
For Sale:
"sorrow philly"....(shouldn't it have been "sorrel filly?")
4 wedding dresses. (someone having a run of bad luck?)

No comments: