Friends of Pecos

Thursday, June 5, 2008

TRIP REPORT..San Marcos, Kyle & Austin.






It sure doesn't seem like we were gone for 10 nights.
Drove to Kyle and dropped off the dogs with the sitter.
Then went to Toby's in San Marcos and grilled alot of meat and visited with Jamey, Daniel, Scott and others. We got to see Billy, Amber and their new baby Helena.

Drove back to Kyle and spent the night with Dan & Bobbie Guerra.
Next morning drove to Austin and spent the night at Kay and Jim Wray's.
They had alot of "kids" visiting and hung out in the pool.
Got to spend time with Jamey again.
That's Kay and I giggling...probably at ourselves.
Jamey and Javier.
This is Ruby...Kay's new bird.

We flew out of Austin the next morning after sleeping for only 3 hours.
Whenever I get to see my friends and darling Jamey it's just so hard not to stay up all night talking!
Vivaaerobus has just started flying from Austin to Cancun...the flight was only half full.

Stay tuned for the Mexican trip report...part 2 & 3.
I'm still doing laundry etc.

love, mary
P.S....I forgot to give my animal count. When we left Pecos to go on this trip the 1st 45 miles is on the way to Ft. Stockton. It was early morning and we saw:
1 escaped cow.
4 jackrabbits.
1 roadrunner.
2 coyotes.
1 tarantula crossing the road.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, what cute pictures...specially The Jamester.
she is absolutely adorable and so is Javier. I think Little Mary II left her bathing suit top here. some one left their nice Costa Rican sarong. that,s business (fun) as usual. I should have hidden my wrinled chest instded of my face. We are all waiting for the Mexico report. I hope you took goo' notes.
adios amiga,
k

Anonymous said...

oooh, p.s., Mary, by the way, your hair is cosmic.
love, love, love it.
k

Anonymous said...

Good start on the vacation after-action report. Is Blue going to be waiting for your return?

R.B.