Friends of Pecos

Monday, September 1, 2008

Dallas World Aquarium...the wedding venue.











1. Laurie and Benjamin have their first dance.
2. Some pretty water behind my hotel...The Fairmont.
3. Neon green skyscraper....I'm not in Pecos anymore!
4. More water behind the Fairmont.
5. My girlfriend C.J. and I Loooooove room service at the hotel!
6. Waterfall at the Aquarium.
7. A critter (sloth?) settling into his burlap hammock for the night at the aquarium.
8. My nephew Ryan and his wife.
uh----it's them twice.
Wedding cupcakes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary,
Thanks for putting your pics up on the blog so quickly. Great selection. The night pics outside turned out very well.
Thanks for making the trip, great to see you.
Love,
Dave

Wedding Reception Dallas said...

Dallas wedding venues offer you wonderful options to make your special day a day to remember. The Y.O. Steakhouse wedding venues in Dallas is dedicated to provide excellent service and is available to assist with your wedding needs to ensure everything is executed perfectly. Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

Have anyone celebrated their day at Dallas Venues? Do you have any idea? I am reserving the same venue for my wedding and looking for your suggestion.