Friends of Pecos

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

No...I'm a f***ing squirrel.....



If you don't know who Eddie Izzard is....you need to find out right away....because laughing is so important.
His best stand up CD in my opinion is called "Dress to kill".
Rent it.
Ya know if Robin Williams thinks he's great....HE IS!
He currently stars on a T.V. show called "The Riches" with Minnie Driver...which is a dark sort of weird show that is a thousand miles different from his stand up stuff.

RADIO HOTLINE:
For Sale:
8 track tapes and records.
2 accordians $300. each. (gee, maybe i should try.....i could create a pecos-west-texas-conjunto-punk thing.)...take it on the road...to cozumel!

POOCHIE QUIGG is a pretty funny name for a cowboy! (or anyone for that matter).

Anyone who reads this blog...please send me an email...i'm lonely and my mailbox is empty!

Love, mary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, POOCHIE! don't be lonely-- I'm a'thinkin of youuuu!

xox
j