Friends of Pecos

Saturday, August 18, 2007

SEND GOOD AND SAFE THOUGHTS TO LOVELY COZUMEL!







It seems our friends on our beloved isla are in for a rough time.
Looks like it won't be a direct hit but this storm is so HUGE that it's going to be bad.
I just hope it passes by quickly and that everyone makes it through alright.
This picture is of Alica who owns Alicia's B&B where I stayed last March.....and Chuco....and Orlando....and the dog is venidita...(did i spell that right?)
I've never felt so welcome and at home anywhere else on Cozumel as I did there....it was hard sometimes getting out to the beach and town cos I loved hanging out and visiting with these 3 great folks!
check out her website at: www.aliciasbedandbreakfast.com
GO AWAY HURRICANE DEAN!
Next week Texas is in for rain, rain and more rain.....except us of course.

From my heart to yours on Cozumel.
mary

No comments: